Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
Re: Poll - Would you play Tevez?

This has been a disaster for the club. Weve made a huge mistake in not getting rid of him when there was 20M bids being made. No one will buy the fucker now so were stuck with a player we don't want.

Poll - Would you play Tevez?

The op is really asking are you prepared to win at any cost? Even if it means selling your soul and dignity and moral fortitude.

Football is a sport not a war. There are more important things than winning in sport. There is nothing sweet about a cowardly victory. I would rather finish second with my "pride in battle" intact.

Gelsons Dad said:
The op is really asking are you prepared to win at any cost? Even if it means selling your soul and dignity and moral fortitude.

Football is a sport not a war. There are more important things than winning in sport. There is nothing sweet about a cowardly victory. I would rather finish second with my "pride in battle" intact.

This

It is not CT we need or any more players in fact...it's the players we got now playing as an organised team not as individuals - too many games we don't look like we have any understanding of how to play together and just get in each others way

Having said all that - I'm loving this season and not getting caught up with the all the hype of us winning the league - what a load of arrogant bollocks - let football do the talking

Gelsons Dad said:

Nail. Head.

Yes. Like someone said, it's sport not war. He's not Gaddafi. Forgive, forget, move on, win.

Am still looking for the poll to record my opinion, which is YES so long as he and Roberto publicly make-up and shake hands in front of the media. Not only would he provide a good back-up to Sergio but his appearance might conceivably raise his resale value.

No i lost all trust in this slimy twat and hangers on a long time ago. but if we told him he can go for £10M if we won the league maybe he wouldn't do anything sinister to get his move

No no no no no no no no non no no no no no no no. This the Blue shirt that we are talking about. Remember what he did at Wembley with our scarf when he went for the Cup. Never want to see him in our shirt again. He can rot in hell for all I care!

not a chance

we've been accused of selling our soul since the buy-out which we haven't but it'd be hard to argue against it if we brought him back to try and win the title. Imagine if we did this and finished 2nd we'd be a laughing stock with no credibility whatsoever and could make the rest of the players think about how they are percieved playing for the football club that would stoop to such levels. We should win with honour or not at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.