Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
I've added a proper poll now, so people can see the results at a glance.

I couldn't trust him not to do something snide to fuck it up at the vital moment. He has already prooved he can do it by refusing to come on at Bayern.

Also by allowing him to play for us again is going back on everything we've said and done since he walked out.

Big fat NO from me.

Voted Yes, not because I want him to play again, but to ensure that he keeps his value and also gives the fans a chance to voice their opinion

Re: Poll - Would you play Tevez?

10000% no, never ever!

He simply cannot pull on our shirt ever again, too much water has passed under the bridge. He has disrespected Mancini so many times and continues to do so in his latest interview when asked about possibilities of ever playin for City again, he responds about it depending on discussion with the directors - no mention of our manager. To tevez, Mancini barely even exists, and certainly doesnt register in tevez's head of things that are important to any kind of reconciliation.
It still makes me feel sick to know the best moment Ive ever witnessed in 30+ years of supporting City is soured by the sight of him holding up the cup, not to mention the way he threw to the floor a City scarf when climbing the steps. Even that moment to tevez was all about him, what it meant to us fans had no relevance to him and it showed in that one selfish act, and compounded by the many selfish acts that has followed since.
I dont even want to see him back, and suffer the indignation of training on his own day in, day out. I want the man (and I use that term very loosely) gone from our club and to see him pull on our beloved shirt again would be too much, and if that means us missing out on the title (not that I believe he would make the difference between 1st and 2nd anyway), then so be it. We carry on with pride and our heads held high

I can't believe that is so close!

This vile excuse for a human being only cares about himself, has metaphoically shat on our club and all it stands for and people still want him to play? get a grip FFS.

The title will be so much sweeter without this twunts involvement.

Re: Poll - Would you play Tevez?

blink922 said:
Pathetic that some of you want to see him back. We have years and years to win trophies. He disrespected the shirt, disrespected the club, DISRESPECTED US THE SUPPORTERS, laughed when we went out of the CL, tried to engineer a cut-price move from the club by making himself unavailable and now he has the balls to protest a fine for doing so. No fucking way in hell I ever want to see him play for us again. Some of you really need your heads adjusted.
Don't agree with swearing on a public forum but this sums up my feelings well

NO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.