Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
Re: Poll - Would you play Tevez?

Gelsons Dad said:
The op is really asking are you prepared to win at any cost? Even if it means selling your soul and dignity and moral fortitude.

Football is a sport not a war. There are more important things than winning in sport. There is nothing sweet about a cowardly victory. I would rather finish second with my "pride in battle" intact.
Absolutely!<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:35 am --<br /><br />
Gelsons Dad said:
The op is really asking are you prepared to win at any cost? Even if it means selling your soul and dignity and moral fortitude.

Football is a sport not a war. There are more important things than winning in sport. There is nothing sweet about a cowardly victory. I would rather finish second with my "pride in battle" intact.
Absolutely!

A fit and ready to play Tevez ....yes......he is better than dzeko and less likely to get sent off than mario

However there is no way he can play....he hasnt played for 3-4 months so would be desperately lacking fitness, match sharpness etc. ALSO it would completely undermine RM's position and that would only be bad for the club in long term. (Unless it was completely with RM's decision to play him and he was 100% happy to do so....which will never happen)

i was and still am a huge fan of Tevez but too much has been said and happened now for ihm to come back unfortunately...it is a huge shame that whatever the problems were behind the scenes with him and whoever it is (RM, Platt, other coaching staff, certain directors?????) couldnt be sorted as there is no doubt that with him as part of the squad we would be in an even better position than we are now.

Lets just get him sold int he summer and use the money to get in someone else

Got to be a yes for me, could be the difference, AND we could do with him playing his price up.

He always gave 100% before on the pitch, no reason to think anything would be different now?!

A fit Tevez - no brainer, what we after trophies or sentiment?

DTeacher said:
ronaldo-fat.jpg
I ATE A BABY.

Answer to the original question, no. As I said the other day if we don't win the title he's reason #32 on a sliding scale of why. We've had a tough run with key players out. Now we've got an easier run of games and the rags a tougher run with Kompany back, Yaya, Balotelli and Kolo returning.

No.

I can live with us 'buying' the League, as we're not the first and won't be the last to do so. But buying it with a mercenary who so publicly disrespects us, our club and our City. No, if we let him play we have lost any principles I thought we as a Club still had.

Never, he is scum. The only thing i want to see is someone put him on his arse

I'd rather see Sheikh Mansour leave us than we play Tevez again!

I've heard he has got a bit of pace and is a tricky player, bit like our lad Aguero...

How much is he going for? See if we can get him on the cheap!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.