Would you swap Fernandinho/Yaya for Vidal?

Ray78 said:
Very reluctantly I would swap Yaya.
If I was only allowed one of either Yaya or Fernadinho, it would have to be Yaya. In say two years this may change but currently Yaya is the single best midfielder in the PL.

I'd be reluctant to swap any of them to be honest. Our first choice midfield quartet are an excellent unit (emphasis on ''unit'') and shifting any of them on , to be replaced with a new face (however skillful) would be a massive (sorry!) gamble.

PS. Sorry about all the brackets!

Yaya is only 30. I know he's on big wages and we must look to the future but he's on top of his game and a proven big match winner.
Can we not "sell" him to NY in 2-3 years?

Personally I'd take Pogba as the more natural long term replacement for Yaya, plus it would seriously piss the rags off too.

Barker said:
Yaya is getting on a bit now. If there was option to swap him for Vidal we'd be stupid not to.

He's 30, which is not exactly old for a midfield player. He could easily have another 2 or 3 seasons at the top of his game, maybe more. Given how well he's playing, we'd be mad to sell him, in my view.

Yaya has hit 30, is a sizeable unit and has started to have back niggles so it might be a lot to ask to expect another 2 or 3 years worth of peak Yaya.

NQCitizen said:
Proelia said:
Not a hope , vidal plays in a shite league for a start

Lucky we didn't apply that logic when signing Fernandinho
Not really seen as nobody watches the ukrainian league but everyone knows how shit serie a is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.