Would you swap Nasri for Mata?

I said that before Juan Mata became avaiable that we should go for him, my guess is that RM prefered to go for Samir Nasri.

Right then, I'll come clean....Originally I was really keen on City getting Mata and was a bit pissed that we went for Nas and I was pretty unconvinced with his overall performance until 3x games ago when he started to fit in and play some really nice football. Seeing him against Newcastle was a complete revelation, he was everywhere, him and Jimmy were brilliant.

I'd certainly go for Nasri now, that's not to say that Mata isn't better or worse. I just think Nasri has something more raw and exciting about his play. Got a feeling in a season or two Samir will be giving Spanish Dave a run for his money.

My fingers are tired now, so I must rest.

Armaan said:
Annoys me when threads like this are created. Why not just get behind the lad rather than discussing if you'd swap him for another player. He hasn't even had half a season ffs
my thoughts exactly ^

get behind the players for once.

lee-mcfc said:
Armaan said:
Annoys me when threads like this are created. Why not just get behind the lad rather than discussing if you'd swap him for another player. He hasn't even had half a season ffs
my thoughts exactly ^

get behind the players for once.

I never said I would swap him.I was just thinking out loud..

Nasri at some point in this season will become one of our most important players, he's a brilliant player and it's a matter of time before we see his Arsenal form.

Mata is also a top player but Nasri is our man and that's the reason I wouldn't swap them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.