Would you take a draw against Arsenal?

would i take a draw...well i want a win...but instead of losing then yes a draw will do..especially in view of the fact we will win the title if we match arsenal in the remaining fixtures..i think thats the way to think of it..oh by the way to the many guys who hammered me about cancelo erm......

We need to beat them, to inflict major damage and more importantly add another 3 points.

We have some very tough games after Arsenal.

We need to go for the win. In reality a draw should be enough but at home with our record against them it's a huge opportunity.

I want to win every game so no... and the chance to then be 2 points behind, with 2 games in hand still, wouldn't be shocked if they fully lose their heads and lost away at Newcastle too
I'm sure I saw Gary Neville claim that it's still in Arsenal's hands after yesterday's game. I guess maths isn't his strong point either.

These hypotheticals and discussions of "who's hands it's in" are so fucking tedious. For some reason more so this season than all the other title races.

We need to win every game, end of.

I'm sure I saw Gary Neville claim that it's still in Arsenal's hands after yesterday's game. I guess maths isn't his strong point either.
It is if they win all their games they win the title.
It’s also in our hands for the same reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.