Would you take a draw against Arsenal?

No....we have to go and beat them. There is no way Pep will look at it like that either so neither should the fans....the fans need to make it hostile and get behind the team like we have seen before.....last night even when chasing the game at 3-1 down the arsenal fans were silent...even at 3-2 they still didnt really get up for it.......our fans need to make the difference.....we need to be ruthless and put a marker down as if we beat them they go to Newcastle next and they will be absolutely broken and newcastle could well beat them as well

Surely if Arsenal win all their games (including vs City) then they win the title. How about your Maths?
Given that I expect us to turn them over leaving us just two points behind with two games in hand my maths is fine. You're a strange poster for a Blue.

After yesterday this suddenly becomes a more interesting question.

On the one hand a City home win is more likely than an Arsenal away win so you would reject the draw.

City Win 62%
Draw 19%
Arsenal win 19%

However, because a draw keeps it in our own hands (as does a win obviously) but a defeat puts Arsenal in control, it’s a tricky one.

I really don’t know now! I think I’d still say no because we both have more games to play but I don’t like the risk of it being back in Arsenal’s hands either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.