Would you take a draw against Arsenal?

would i take a draw...well i want a win...but instead of losing then yes a draw will do..especially in view of the fact we will win the title if we match arsenal in the remaining fixtures..i think thats the way to think of it..oh by the way to the many guys who hammered me about cancelo erm......
Totally agree the coin has flipped,it was a must win for us now, it’s a must not lose.
Obviously,I would prefer a win! and at home we are more than capable of beating them.
However,we are now in control and can afford a draw.
Their next four games are tricky and they will drop more points.
They now desperately need a win.

Fuck the draw!
I want 5-0 again!

Recent Matches​

16th February 2023: Arsenal 1-3 Manchester City (Premier League)

27th January 2023: Arsenal 0-1 Manchester City (FA Cup 4th Round)

1st January 2022: Arsenal 1-2 Manchester City (Premier League)

28th August 2021: Arsenal 0-5 Manchester City (Premier League)

21st February 2021: Arsenal 0-1 Manchester City (Premier League)

If we win, the maximum points Arsenal can finish with is 90. That would mean we could drop points in two of the last seven games and still be guaranteed the title (barring a major goal difference swing). With Brighton, Everton and Brentford away all still to play, that could be vital. I wouldn't take a draw if offered, we should beat these.

We need Bernardo and KDB to hound and exploit Partey and Xhaka who are probably the most overrated midfield in the world.

That famous, proud, Mancunian, Gary doesn't appear to want the Manchester Club to win the league. Total c#nt.
Mustn't be any property deal dollars in it from his sugar daddy Lim.
Been wrong about him a couple of times - won't be again.

Haha what? Sorry but that's nonsense. Of course you would want Arsenal to win the league if they were in a race against United. Since when did Manchester pride come into it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.