Would you take a draw against Arsenal?

A win would absolutely break them mentally. They just conceded 3 from Southampton so surely they're wobbling enough for us to put a few on them. Kick them while they're down, no draw for me.

Slightly tempting... After last night's result a draw puts it out of their hands.

Had they lost last night then it would be more tempting because we would then have been able to draw one of our other remaining games as well (assuming they don't overturn the goal difference). I'm also taking into consideration the fact that they have more difficult games than us, and aren't as good as us.

But no, I want us to smash them 5-0.

A little similar to the Liverpool game last season now, a win would have given us breathing space but we ended up with a point to keep it in our hands.
Was just thinking this. We were far happier with a draw that day than they were as we kept control.

The media seem to be bigging it up as a title decider but I personally think it's far from over whatever the result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.