Would you take a draw against Arsenal?

No.

A point, depending on the circumstances, wouldn’t be a disaster by any stretch. We want as much control over our destiny as possible, however. Win.

It will be a massive hindsight thread. There was this debate before Liverpool v Chelsea before and after the 0-2 game.

I might be too ambitious or greedy as I want to win the triple and kill many birds with one stone (equal the rags records and shut their mouths up), but I am confident that even if we draw we will win the league as Arsenal will certainly drop more points.

No ! foot down now all the way till end of season, peaking at the right time. Win 3-1 Wednesday.

What you expect us to do is irrelevant.
If arsenal win every game they win the league regardless of what we do. Therefore it is in their hands.
And if we win every game then what you think is irrelevant too, is that how it works?

I had voted no and, even after last night’s result meaning we can afford a draw against them, I’d say that my answer is more emphatically ‘no’.

Beat them on Wednesday and I think they go mentally. A draw still gives them something to cling onto.

Watching them the last few games, they don't like being pressed and their defence seems to really struggle when put under pressure.

I just can't see them stopping us scoring, so i think we'll win this handily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.