Would you take a draw against Arsenal?

No.

I keep thinking of that game away at Brighton (and even Brentford to some extent) - I’d hate to be going there knowing we need the points.

Any bit of leeway we can get is needed - if we were away then I’d take a point but at home we should be absolutely looking to punish them.

Reactions: mac
A little similar to the Liverpool game last season now, a win would have given us breathing space but we ended up with a point to keep it in our hands.

NO! I turned 57 a few weeks ago and I am running out of arteries for another 3:2 on the last week of the season.
It’s funny really, you spend most of your life dreaming of city winning something never even thinking they could become the dominant team. When the latter happens you start worrying about the pressure that comes with that!

Given that I expect us to turn them over leaving us just two points behind with two games in hand my maths is fine. You're a stange poster for a Blue.
What you expect us to do is irrelevant.
If arsenal win every game they win the league regardless of what we do. Therefore it is in their hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.