Would you take a draw against Arsenal?

Our recent record against the tarquins has been excellent.
I can't see it changing.
When was the last time we drew with them?

Not really a win puts us right in the box seat, leaving us with room for a poor result. If we win can see their arses dropping right out, just the right time of the season to break their hearts.

No, let’s bury them. They’re missing their best defender, haven’t won for a few games and seemingly looking like they’re losing confidence. On the other hand, we’re in our best form since the end of last year, although this time we’ve got the best striker in Europe bang in form. I’m actually expecting us to win this, but I also understand we’re still playing a very good Arsenal team who have arguably been the best team in the league this season.

Obviously want us to smash the tarquins as it would mean being able to rotate around the R Madrid games.
What worries me is sky wanting it to go to the final game of the season via a similar dodgy penalty that Taylor gave at the Emirates. Although it would be disappointing, I would take a point

I think Arsenal will also only get a point at Newcastle so they'll have a 3 point lead but we'll have 3 games in hand. That sounds plausible and it means we can lose at Brighton and Brentford and it still be in our hands if we win on Wednesday. So for me this game is the title decider which means there's no other option but to win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.