Would you take a draw against Arsenal?

I have no idea how this match will pan out. You can run through all the scenarios and ref interference but what I do have faith in is our players. They have never let us down when it was time to stand up and be counted in the league. I have no reason to doubt they will start now. They ain’t stupid, must smell blood. Home advantage and a chance to get a grip on the league. Anything can happen but I just can’t see the lads not turning up.

This game is identical to the home game against Liverpool last season which also happened to be around the same time. Mahrez missed the goal right at the end, we drew the game 2-2 and maintained a 1 point lead over them. In the remaining fixtures, Liverpool drew one game against Spurs and City drew one against West Ham maintaining that slender lead all the way.
We simply need to win this to avoid another nervy repeat of last season.

I’m of the opinion that we need to beat Arsenal and step on their throats, not just win the game but do so in a fashion where they feel the inevitability, soften them up to drop points in their difficult run, because that last week of fixtures for us might just be a bit more difficult now, Chelsea look like they’re edging towards Poch (hopefully not for this season) and Brighton no longer have a cup final to prepare for, Brentford haven’t won in 6 and I’m a bit more relaxed about that game should we need a win. We win tomorrow night and we could wrap it up against Chelsea, we draw and it’s going to the last day, we lose & we’re relying on others, it’s that kind of game and I can’t wait!

We were nowhere near our best when we won at their place 3-1.

We were nowhere near our best when we beat them in the FA Cup.

Taking all the emotion out of it and the huge backing we will also have inside the stadium, the simple fact is we are superior in every way.

If we turn up, it should be more comfortable than the pre-match hype will suggest.

Games like this are made for KDB and Haaland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.