Would you take a draw against Arsenal?

Definitely would take a draw, as that will be 4 games for the Arse, without a victory.
They will do anything to win this match, so be prepared for histrionics, cheating and surrounding the ref.
This should be a classic game of football.
But not looking forward to it, as think they will be diving at every opportunity to get City players booked or sent off...

I can't understand why so many will be happy with a draw. If Arsenal get a draw it will give them a psychological boost as though they've won the game and bode well for them going into their remaining fixtures. A draw at home will have a detrimental effect on us and stop our winning streak dead in its tracks. Let's not forget that although we will still have two games in hand on them they already have a 5 points in the bag advantage.

We simply cannot play for a draw or settle for a draw. We need to beat them convincingly to shatter their hopes of winning the league, and winning the game will be a huge boost and keep our winning streak intact, and this will further frighten our future opponents in the games ahead before a ball is kicked...

I can't understand why so many will be happy with a draw. If Arsenal get a draw it will give them a psychological boost as though they've won the game and bode well for them going into their remaining fixtures. A draw at home will have a detrimental effect on us and stop our winning streak dead in its tracks. Let's not forget that although we will still have two games in hand on them they already have a 5 points in the bag advantage.

We simply cannot play for a draw or settle for a draw. We need to beat them convincingly to shatter their hopes of winning the league, and winning the game will be a huge boost and keep our winning streak intact, and this will further frighten our future opponents in the games ahead before a ball is kicked...

We won't play for a draw. I'd only take this if the other option was a loss. If we beat them I reckon they'll cave in, that's why we have to do so.

I said no earlier in the thread and that remains. We are so much better so that is my reasoning.

Nah, kick em while they’re down. A draw still leaves it too close for comfort with potentially no wiggle room at all

I actually think the fact they drew on Friday might help them. Now they know they need to win and it could remove any doubt they had about playing for a draw or going for the win. Don't get me wrong I think we'll smash them, but even if Arsenal win, it still wouldn't be over, because the pressure would be right back on them and I don't think they can handle it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.