Would You?

There's a Thai massage place in Soho where punters got to choose between female, male or ladyboy to give them an hours session. I heard they got in trouble for sending in a ladyboy when the fella asked for a bird on more than one occasion. You might not be able to tell when the lights are dimmed and you're lying on your front.

For me, you'd be having your wicked way with a gay man in a woman's body. This would rule it out for me. I want a woman who is a woman and was born a woman. The blogger and writer Juliet Jacques is an old University pal of mine but I knew them as Gareth back then. You can tell in seconds that something isn't right with her.

That's disgusting - where exactly is it and what is it called - just so I can make sure i steer clear when I'm down there next.

It's their choice to be transgender and it's my choice to only go with women. I can't say I'd be very pleased to get to third base and grab hold of a bat though.

I've encounted a few in my time, and to say they werent as convincing as those 2 was an understatement, no amount of cropping, chopping and pills can shrink the size of your hands for example. I'm very much a whatever floats your boat kind of person, as long as its between consenting adults and is legal.

Interesting case of a realignment in the news at the moment, been sent to a man's prison rather than a womans and lost the appeal.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-34675778

I've encounted a few in my time, and to say they werent as convincing as those 2 was an understatement, no amount of cropping, chopping and pills can shrink the size of your hands for example. I'm very much a whatever floats your boat kind of person, as long as its between consenting adults and is legal.

Interesting case of a realignment in the news at the moment, been sent to a man's prison rather than a womans and lost the appeal.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-34675778

Yea, this news article is what inspired me to post this topic.

I mean most/if not all Transgender people I've ever encountered have been obviously Transgender to me but with such advancements in cosmetic surgery
and if the person has enough money they can have their bits cut off and have what replicates a vagina i think so - how would we know anyway?
We as men could of fucked a Tranny and not even know it :/

Yea, this news article is what inspired me to post this topic.

I mean most/if not all Transgender people I've ever encountered have been obviously Transgender to me but with such advancements in cosmetic surgery
and if the person has enough money they can have their bits cut off and have what replicates a vagina i think so - how would we know anyway?
We as men could of fucked a Tranny and not even know it :/

Hands like shovels, Adam's apple are a bit of a give away in the ones i've met and i'm not talking about a bloke in a dress like Kellie Maloney but full on transgenders.

Its not for me, something not right about it, I make no apologies about that, but totally respect their right to change and anyone who fancies a bit of Hayley Cropper in the sex life.

Not for me thanks and the dark skinned woman/transexual/transgender i can honestly say i find her a bit manly in the face.

I really don't think i could, i am very much a ladies man and some things i like are hard to hide.
Man hands and slightly off shaped legs are reasonably obvious ones although i admit i have seen some ladyboy's and there was nothing visual at all to even make you doubt them.

I think i would have to stop and say thanks but no thanks then burn my cock off in a blast furnace.

Not for me thanks and the dark skinned woman/transexual/transgender i can honestly say i find her a bit manly in the face.

I really don't think i could, i am very much a ladies man and some things i like are hard to hide.
Man hands and slightly off shaped legs are reasonably obvious ones although i admit i have seen some ladyboy's and there was nothing visual at all to even make you doubt them.

I think i would have to stop and say thanks but no thanks then burn my cock off in a blast furnace.

Dont we know it, Mr lover lover

How about a cock? Surely that was the giveaway ;-)

It's fucking Soho, it could be any one of the sex shops.
900x900px-LL-1a7b1191_whoosh.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.