Wow the hatred for our club is immense

didactic said:
People at work are frothing at the mouth. I have rags and dippers fuming at me saying that the only reason we are where we are is because we bought the best players in the world in every position (not true). When I mentioned that the scum has been buying the best for years the usual youth team argument was thrown in my face when I asked them to name the youth team players in the scum first team now alas super Evans and 100 goals a season Welbeck were bought up. When I mentioned Richards and how we payed less than Liverpool or Chelsea for players all shit broke loose and a friendly discussion turned to insults and curses with spit flying and shouting. None of it coming from my end.

Those who instigated the argument are now "too busy" to talk and "have mountains of emails" to read and reply to. Hahaha I love it success breeds envy my friends and we are now the most hated club in the country.

Sorry dude but we are not there yet, Utd are well hated believe me, plenty of people wanting us to win the league this season. Most hatred comes from the other top clubs fans, but they do not add up to the majority :) Maybe one day we will be but it will take a while of continued success to get there (league titles) Lets hope we get our first one this season ;)

Funny thing is, they're probably having a go at you because you jumped on the bandwagon.

My workmates all know I traveled home and away long before the takeover, and have nothing but kind words, a few 'enjoy it while it lasts', but by and large they think we (as fans) deserve it.

It's people like yourself who get the stick, and rightfully so.

machiavellian said:
Funny thing is, they're probably having a go at you because you jumped on the bandwagon.

My workmates all know I traveled home and away long before the takeover, and have nothing but kind words, a few 'enjoy it while it lasts', but by and large they think we (as fans) deserve it.

How the hell do you know he jumped on the bandwagon.....I am missing something or are you mystic Meg mate? ;)

The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
machiavellian said:

How the hell do you know he jumped on the bandwagon.....I am missing something or are you mystic Meg mate? ;)

Ask him why he's here.

Something to do with Adebayor by all accounts...

didactic said:
People at work are frothing at the mouth. I have rags and dippers fuming at me saying that the only reason we are where we are is because we bought the best players in the world in every position (not true). When I mentioned that the scum has been buying the best for years the usual youth team argument was thrown in my face when I asked them to name the youth team players in the scum first team now alas super Evans and 100 goals a season Welbeck were bought up. When I mentioned Richards and how we payed less than Liverpool or Chelsea for players all shit broke loose and a friendly discussion turned to insults and curses with spit flying and shouting. None of it coming from my end.

Those who instigated the argument are now "too busy" to talk and "have mountains of emails" to read and reply to. Hahaha I love it success breeds envy my friends and we are now the most hated club in the country.

Bitter idiots, good job by showing the upper hand and not insulting them and therefore stooping to their level. We all know United and the Dippers have been spending like crazy but debating their fans will be futile, it'll only entrench them further in their state of bullheaded delusion.

I've had the opposite experience. Everywhere I go with my colours on I get love thrown at me by everyone except rags . . the rags just skulk off muttering.

I work in West Sussex Monday through to Thursday each week and City are now universally loved down here (following our giving the rags a good spanking). I've had congratulations from Brighton fans, Chelsea fans, scousers of both colours and even from a Leeds fan!

I think the common denominator is that they all hate the rags and are delighted to see them getting knocked off their perch.

City hated? Not on your nelly . . in my experience we've just got more popular is all!

Q8-Blue said:
didactic said:

Bitter idiots, good job by showing the upper hand and not insulting them and therefore stooping to their level. We all know United and the Dippers have been spending like crazy but debating their fans will be futile, it'll only entrench them further in their state of bullheaded delusion.

Oh, speak of the devil.

Another gloryhunter throwing in his two penneth.

they broke the transfer record more than any other club in the entire post-war era by the way

now they're about to do it again on the Singapore stock exchange

not that they've ever needed money to buy the best players and buy their success of course

lol

When an opposing fan starts to hurl insults at you, then you know that you have won the argument. Every team that has won a trophy has bought players into the club to play inthat team which won a trophy.

So my argument is that any club that buys a player/s from another club, and that player/s plays in a team that wins a cup or play a certain number of league games to win that league that team has bought that trophy.

Doses anyone disagree with what I have said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.