Wrestlemania 29

The cookie monster said:
citytill1die84 said:
I've checked Betfred,William Hill and Bet 365 none of them have betting available for Wrestling. What betting site did u see it on? I just can't see a bookmaker dumb enough to allow people to bet on a sport that the fighters their friends & family and producers would already know the out come of.

-- April 5th, 2013, 9:56 am --

MATCITY said:
I seem to remember you could bet on who shot Phil Mitchell, similar really although no point

True.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skybet.com/wrestling" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skybet.com/wrestling</a>

Wow I am shocked :) cheers

Theres a hardcore wrestling even on at the students union in manchester on sunday... the proper barbed wire, tables, broken glass and weed whacker stuff! It starts at 9pm i think, then after it they are showing wrestlemania. Cheap drinks all night, so a few of us got tickets yesterday, should be a laugh!

CTID1988 said:
Theres a hardcore wrestling even on at the students union in manchester on sunday... the proper barbed wire, tables, broken glass and weed whacker stuff! It starts at 9pm i think, then after it they are showing wrestlemania. Cheap drinks all night, so a few of us got tickets yesterday, should be a laugh!
Barbed wire City comes to Manchester?

Will Randy the Ram be in attendence?

Feed-The-Goat said:
Betting on Wrestling? Ive seen it all now.
images

Feed-The-Goat said:
I assume that they will only allow fun bets to small stakes.

Like with TV shows there may be several endings scipted and the decision of which one to run with will be made last minute.

Deepest Blue said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
I assume that they will only allow fun bets to small stakes.

Like with TV shows there may be several endings scipted and the decision of which one to run with will be made last minute.
I doubt that, the routines etc have to be meticously planned, I doubt it could be changed moments before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.