Wrexham thread

Not for me thank you. I don’t think any Welsh teams should be allowed into the English Leagues. Sheep shaggers the lot of them.
We have to listen to a rendition of their anthem be it Swansea, Cardiff or this lot every game is Wales v England. If you hate the English that much then fuck off back to your own leagues.
On behalf of the many Welsh City fans :-
Twll din bob sais

I hope that’s an insult!
Oh yes. In fairness, Wrexham play in the English league for historical reasons. They were formed well before City and played in the only leagues available to them.

My old man was from Burnage but I grew up IN North Wales. Most Welsh people have no problem with the English or the English Football team. They just hate the English Rugby union team.

Oh yes. In fairness, Wrexham play in the English league for historical reasons. They were formed well before City and played in the only leagues available to them.

My old man was from Burnage but I grew up IN North Wales. Most Welsh people have no problem with the English or the English Football team. They just hate the English Rugby union team.
To be honest mate I am typical British mongrel English, (Southern) Irish, Scottish & yes Welsh too!
Just a born & bred miserable Mancunian who’s had a shit day in work and the last person to annoy me was Welsh :)

You could be Redshirt fan taking about us in 2010:

Every single successful club in football history has had big backers behind them. From Arsenal’s dodgy bribery scandal owners and their success that followed, to both Liverpool clubs and the Moores family and their success that followed, to United being saved from going bust twice and then having success…

Rectum have struck rich and fair play to them. Their owners and boardroom as well as management team and players will have worked day-after-day for this success and well done to them.
Literally this.
How little other fans know about their own clubs history when they bore on about sugar daddies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.