Wrexham thread

It's good to see Wrexham back. They are a well known name and don't forget we was in the same league as them 24 years ago which yes, does seem like a lifetime but I haven't forgot where we came from.

It's refreshing that a non league club can have a rich owner and have ambitious just like everyone else and I don't know fully but have they spent a shitload on players pre season or not? I don't seem to remember them throwing money about on players.

I think the new owners coming in, mixed with a decent manager and squad already in place paved the way for the momentum to take them through the season.

Done a great job and I think this is just the start of a fab journey for them.

They could have bought any club and they would have gone up. Just so happens to be Wrexham who were lucky to be chosen. Just like Salford money buys success.Ben Foster is not a non league player so why would he be there? I’ve got no interest in this media frenzy for them and their Hollywood owners
There are a few things here worth noting…

Wrexham went down 15 yrs ago and we’re not a particularly attractive proposition.

The investment pales in comparison to most and could have been made by a few Bluemooners with zero Hollywood connections.

The thing they did brilliantly was make the commercial connections that helped propel the clubs finances completely separate from the initial investment.

The sole focus of R&R has been FAN FOCUSED, ON FIELD improvement, not lining their pockets.

You will struggle to find two nicer “Hollywood” types. Maybe it’s because they’re not! One is a Philly boy (a Manchester type city) and the other is from Vancouver, Canada.

Lastly, they’re trying for the Cinderella story of the long sleeping giant awakening from its slumbers to see if it’s still got any life left in it. This is no “Middle East Sheikh buying a big club from the head of a billionaire family that virtually owns the Thai seat of power!”

Accordingly, and without apology, I have GREATLY enjoyed seeing how they have turned the club around and put it back on the map with minimal (in football terms) investment.

It's good to see Wrexham back. They are a well known name and don't forget we was in the same league as them 24 years ago which yes, does seem like a lifetime but I haven't forgot where we came from.

It's refreshing that a non league club can have a rich owner and have ambitious just like everyone else and I don't know fully but have they spent a shitload on players pre season or not? I don't seem to remember them throwing money about on players.

I think the new owners coming in, mixed with a decent manager and squad already in place paved the way for the momentum to take them through the season.

Done a great job and I think this is just the start of a fab journey for them.

football is a crazy game, for a non-league club they are living the dream and nobody can question their fans,
just like us 24 years ago the dream was just hope for better days and not glory,

Being a Griffiths my family, on my Dad's side are from a little village in North Wales called Buckley., not far from Wrexham. But I having got a clue what you are saying man . What does it mean?
It just meant.

Alright, I'm sorry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.