Wrexham thread

Not Consuelo? Family stayed in a caravan there before I was born, and I remember we used to play on the stony beach there making a dam across a little brook that ran to the sea on one of our many walks to Lligwy.

Christ. It's like the Waltons on here sometimes. And I don't mean the Peter Waltons.
The very place, though it was far more rudimentary back when I used to go.

Not Consuelo? Family stayed in a caravan there before I was born, and I remember we used to play on the stony beach there making a dam across a little brook that ran to the sea on one of our many walks to Lligwy.

Christ. It's like the Waltons on here sometimes. And I don't mean the Peter Waltons.
Good night, grandpa.

I was looking forward to possibly owning a Wrexham shirt this season now they have got rid of Tik Tok as sponsors.

Well....maybe not....
Screenshot_20230608_141157_Chrome.jpg

I was looking forward to possibly owning a Wrexham shirt this season now they have got rid of Tik Tok as sponsors.

Well....maybe not....
View attachment 82386
They must be starting direct flights from US East Coast into Wrexham International Airport.
Joking aside though, I used to fly Newark into Manchester all the time before Covid, now Un*ted only go into Heathrow. If anyone Stateside is thinking they want to fly to see a game at the Racecourse, they’d be wise to restart the Manchester route.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.