Wrexham thread

Well I have just walked with the wife to Newton Heath health centre ,on the corner of Oldham Road and Old Church Street, for her flu and Covid jabs.
I'm happy to report that we made it there and back without being accosted or assaulted by any gangs of roving Welsh football thugs.
However,if anything like this happens again ,I am going to take a lesson from the local laws and customs that are available to the good people of Chester.
I believe that you are allowed to shoot any Welshmen who are within the city limits after midnight,with a longbow.
So can any fellow Englishmen and Bluemooners provide me with a longbow crafted from the finest Yew wood ?
And a quiver full of arrows would also be very useful in my quest to defeat the descendants of Owain Glyndwr.

Oddly, I’m on the ‘hooligans’ episode of Welcome to Wrexham’.

State of this though, men in their 30s and 40s smashing cars up, each other and being general nuisances in public.

Cunts.

Wrexham winner in 96th minute, a penalty no less. That’ll help matters outside.

City and United should team up with Oldham next time these cunts come, send em back home before even getting to the match.

Fucking coming to our city to smash up our pubs… shouldn’t be getting away with that.
Oldham, like to have Shrewsbury, Newcastle & Hibs with them. Isn't that enough ha...

One of the lads at work said County were at with Walsall on Saturday too.

Didn’t realise that Walsall play in Burberry !!

Are the fine young casuals still active nowadays.

I know wrexhams frontline are still about but that couldn’t have done the owner’s reputation any good. Won’t be seeing that on Disney plus.

A lot of sport down at these lower league clubs/non league clubs. Hardly any old bill about and why would a steward get involved if it’s in the ground.

Lots of people looking for an excuse for a tear up and jump on the football bandwagon. Chuck ok a bit of stone island and cp company. Burberry cap or goggle hat pair of adidas and bobs your uncle and Fannie’s your aunt your a top boy.

Reactions: mat
Are the fine young casuals still active nowadays.

I know wrexhams frontline are still about but that couldn’t have done the owner’s reputation any good. Won’t be seeing that on Disney plus.

A lot of sport down at these lower league clubs/non league clubs. Hardly any old bill about and why would a steward get involved if it’s in the ground.

Lots of people looking for an excuse for a tear up and jump on the football bandwagon. Chuck ok a bit of stone island and cp company. Burberry cap or goggle hat pair of adidas and bobs your uncle and Fannie’s your aunt your a top boy.
Makes me laugh seeing these Danny Dyer cosplayers acting like cunts on my trains.

They aren't exactly difficult to spot. BTP tolerate them for a while, but seen a few being wrestled off after they've smelt a can of Stella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.