Write Sundays Headlines

charliebigspuds said:
Kinky by name said:
Having just had our rota I can say that I actually will be writing City's Sunday headlines... well one of them at least.

any of the above you think you'd get away with?

Yeah, there's lots of good 'uns - problem is most headline sizes are pre set so you may get two decks of eight (letters) or something like that, which is why a lot of them seem forced to many readers.

I'm hoping to use:

IT'S BLUE
MURDER!

You always need a screamer, too, especially in tabloids.

Kinky by name said:
charliebigspuds said:
any of the above you think you'd get away with?

Yeah, there's lots of good 'uns - problem is most headline sizes are pre set so you may get two decks of eight (letters) or something like that, which is why a lot of them seem forced to many readers.

I'm hoping to use:

IT'S BLUE
MURDER!

You always need a screamer, too, especially in tabloids.

TEVEZ THE
TORMENTOR

nearly there ;p

Fergie dies, Gary Neville dies, Rio found snorting 20g of columbian before game and then Cantona proclaims he never liked united and has always been a hardened Grimsby fan

Tevez pisses on graves

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Fergie dies, Gary Neville dies, Rio found snorting 20g of columbian before game and then Cantona proclaims he never liked united and has always been a hardened Grimsby fan

Tevez pisses on graves
20g of coke fuckinghell he deserves to captain england if he can handle that!

ALEKSANDER THE LATE

Quite a versatile headline this, could be used to describe a 93rd minute corker from Kolarov

or

could also be used to describe a disgustingly dirty kidney high tackle on Raphael by the same fella...

TWIN OR TWUNT?
rahael deflects kolarov rocket of his face beyond van der sar in 93rd minute late winner for the blues

fingers crossed would piss myself laughing for weeks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.