Writers POTY .. Salah

33k900x.jpg

jr2q6h.jpg

Salahs finishing was terrible for the first half of the season. It felt like he missed a couple of 1v1 in every game. These last months he's been ridiculous clinical in front of goal though after being a crap finisher for his whole career.
I remember Salah at Chelsea - I thought he was their worst player by far.
Suddenly, he's a world beater this year (he's scored some fantastic goals and there's not doubting his current talent).
But this inconsistency has me wondering... is Salah just a one-year wonder? Or is he going to be as good (nearly as good) next year?

I remember Salah at Chelsea - I thought he was their worst player by far.
Suddenly, he's a world beater this year (he's scored some fantastic goals and there's not doubting his current talent).
But this inconsistency has me wondering... is Salah just a one-year wonder? Or is he going to be as good (nearly as good) next year?

who knows but that dislocated shoulder will affect his ability to train despite them getting him a cows arse and a new banjo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.