Writing is on the wall

Guardiola at Bayern.
Mourinho is 100% no go.

Who else? Klopp?

He did want to sell Mario. Mario was causing him too much hassle for no return. Even though he has a lot of time for Mario, it was causing him too much stress.
Soon as they got a decent offer for him, he was always going, unless he turned into the player we all wanted him to overnight.
Saying he wasn't for sale etc was done to keep his price up. If he said he's had enough of Mario and wanted rid, we would be lucky to get 10 mil for him.
I got told this 3 months ago by someone at the club!

No writing on the wall

We have Ffp to deal with and a squad overhaul in the summer. Jan is difficult window to negotiate with top players as they may be cup tied and 2 things from this window is

1 we made profit, savings on wages for Balo...
2 no new striker bought and Guidetti looks like the replacement, I hope he is a success!

I'm friends with a guy who works in hospitality at the ground

The chefs brother is seeing nasri's twin sister and she's told the post op after care surgeon that Gary Megson is the new boss..and will get a summer war chest of half a marshmallow prawn and a quarter of rhubarb and custards..

Our main transfer target is Darren Fletcher

ohfk said:
johnmc said:
First off, I want Mancini to stay long term, that's how I see a prolonged success and not a Chelsea situation.

But, it's fairly obvious to me the only way bobby will still be here at the start of next season is if we retain the league.

New board, he obviously didnt want to sell Mario even if he understood the reasons, the summer window, the window just closed, the contract situation at the end of last season although he got a new deal and a few other bits. I don't think a second place and fa cup win would save him.

I hope I am wrong. I don't want to get in to a situation where if you don't win the league and or champions league we change manger but I fear that's the future.

I'd be very surprised if he is here next year. Shame really and hope I am wrong.

Since the takeover, what has been done to suggest this is the sort of approach the board will take?

I might be wrong but the impression I get is the exact opposite. Rich they maybe, but so far, they seem very realistic.

I think Bobby is safe for a few years yet.

Well since the takeover it wasn't going to happen overnight. They didnt expect the league immediately but they want noticeable improvement for their investment. Hughes spent and results were poor. Gone. Mancini spent , fa cup was won. more was spent and by most accounts he was gone apart from a wave of Agueros boot. That gave him another season. Now we haven't progressed Europe wise and without another league win that, on paper looks like a backward step even with an fa cup win. We might win neither. We might win both. I don't know.

I just think if we don't win he league then we will start with a new manager next season. I sincerely hope I m wrong.

Mancini SPOKE to Mario. Mario wanted to leave so Mancini saw it best that he went without personally wanting him to leave. This can not be used in any way to suggest Mancini will be getting sacked if we don't win the league. However, I do have a bad feeling that the new directors will sack Mancini given what they perceive to be a fair time to do it i.e. if we don't win the league. Just a feeling though and not based on anything to be fair.

Bobby is a very impressive character when you meet him. He is very honest and genuine. He will win over the new bosses and collect some more silverware this season. Jose, you have got to be joking. Short term ism no thank you.

Gaz in Belgium said:
He did want to sell Mario. Mario was causing him too much hassle for no return. Even though he has a lot of time for Mario, it was causing him too much stress.
Soon as they got a decent offer for him, he was always going, unless he turned into the player we all wanted him to overnight.
Saying he wasn't for sale etc was done to keep his price up. If he said he's had enough of Mario and wanted rid, we would be lucky to get 10 mil for him.
I got told this 3 months ago by someone at the club!

What has been said contradicts this. Before the training ground incident there was a talk about being Marios last chance. That says to me bobby wanted him to stay but had been given directives from bove. There are murmurs about txixi wanting Mario out.

Then Mario has said him and bobby were emotional in a heart to heart before Qpr. Then bobs interview after looked sad. In fact the footage of him on the bench at lotus road was a little odd. He wasn't his usual animated self at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.