Wrong item delivered dilemma

If it's a national chain then f'm. They operate out of a massive warehouses with staff paid minimum wage at best packing 000's of boxes a day. This stuff happens all the time it won't get back to anyone.

So we have just established a sizeable Number of members on here are amoral crooks.

OP the law Is quite clear.
It is not yours
You are required to inform the company and it iś their responsibility to arrange collection.
Anything other than this is theft

Some bonus extra amoral crook type advice you can have for free.

Go to the shop of whatever company you ordered the headphones from and shoplift a pair, cos they made you wait a day.

And then do a shit in the car park.

So we have just established a sizeable Number of members on here are amoral crooks.

OP the law Is quite clear.
It is not yours
You are required to inform the company and it iś their responsibility to arrange collection.
Anything other than this is theft
Is the collection to be made at my convenience as I don't think I should have to take time off work or put my neighbour out again

You must not be inconvenienced at all in time or cost.
You can even give them a deadline.
After that you could even get rid of them
BUT
they would have 6 years to chase you for the value in court.

Wait and see if they call you.
If they call you and ask what was in the box you received, tell them you don't know because as soon as you received the package you gift wrapped it and dropped it off at the local orphanage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.