WSL Arsenal [A] 22/9/24

Awful from Kelly to keep losing possession - she really needs to step up her game for me - I think Taylor made the subs just to keep players happy rather than assessing the game - we were on top and you should never change it when that is the case. BTW big foul on Jess no card, any foul by a City player = card. This ref is shite.

Why has Keating been dropped? Thought she was really good last season
Yamashita has made 2 one on one saves today that have kept us in the game. Keating has to bide her time I think and hopefully a bit of competition will do her good in the long run.

Arsenal manager has a moan , next thing every foul (and that's being generous ie foul or trackle ?) Is a booking for us !

Final thought is the Arsenal manager is a twat and I hope they win nothing this year. Last year we'd have lost this game but man we need Jill back fit as we look a little exposed in midfield. And what a goal from the pocket dynamo - shame is wasn't the winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.