WSL - Leicester (H) 4th Feb 2024 13:00

43 years of watching live football and thats the first time I've seen someone score direct from a corner.
Leicester notorious for conceding them. There was a ragette (Zelem) that scored two of them in one game against them. Surprised it's not attempted more often in the women's game as most keepers seem to have trouble dealing with high balls.

Pretty sure Douglas Luiz has scored a couple for Villa too (if not this season then last).

The bbc match report on this game has comment after comment removed for breaking the house rules, must be some really bitter ragettes out there.

Not a great game , but the business do , 3 points in the bag .
Also I thought Abbie McManus did well as co-commentary , sounded like a fan instead of trying to be a expert.

I didn't hear the commentary, but there's some irony in Abbie McManus commentating on City and sounding like a fan considering that, when she joined the Leigh-based cloggers, she claimed it was a "dream come true" and explaied that she was a lifelong Rag from a family of them. Credit to her if she can give opinions on us without that allegiance coming through.

I didn't hear the commentary, but there's some irony in Abbie McManus commentating on City and sounding like a fan considering that, when she joined the Leigh-based cloggers, she claimed it was a "dream come true" and explaied that she was a lifelong Rag from a family of them. Credit to her if she can give opinions on us without that allegiance coming through.
To be fair , yes she's rag and managed to play for them for a season. But she spent 12 years at City, and I expect she still got loads of friends here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.