WTF is Manchester looking like Moscow in Glatnost

Bubble tea is lovely

This thread is not to knock the shops, pollen pastries are top notch, this is asking what kinda fool spends an hr or more in a line though for a doughnut and coffee

Have you seen the Bubble Tea queues? I’d much prefer a cup of PG Tea.

I'm a regular visitor at Orlando Airport, picking up / dropping off students for where I work and I have to go through security to either meet them at the gate or drop them off at the gate.
As soon as I'm through security and passing through the shops / eating places, the majority of places just have a few customers in line and then there is Starbucks. A line snaking around roped barriers, and loads waiting in the corner who have ordered online. Can't these fuckers cope without a fix of caffine for a few hours?
When I'm catching a flight it's straight to the bar!
Dozens and dozens of people stood in line waiting to order a latte or some other named shite coffee.....
came out of Crown and kettle today about 7 people in there, walking past a coffee shop on way to the next pub and it was packed, said to my missus go and get a pint you soft cunts.

Cafe North is the only place I go to for a full fry up, always good quality and the place has a decent vibe about it.

It used to be even better when a rather tasty Polish waitress used to work there alas not to be seen since covid lockdown.

Sounds like I have more options for a decent fry up in Spain than in Manchester.
Full Monty with OJ and tea/coffee for less than a fiver in funny money.

Not that I indulge of course, my body is a temple…
Funnily enough breakfast is the only meal of the day I eat indoors and don’t go out for.
Crumpets, bacon and runny poached eggs are my go to, though crumpets are getting fucking expensive these days thanks to you brexit motherfuckers! :-)
Crumpets are disappearing in the UK....used to get 8 to the pack of Warbies now it's 6 and I swear like Waggon Wheels they're getting smaller too.

The Chinese community (think there is a massive student residence around Oxford rd area) seem to be the majority of the people queuing at Federal and other places.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.