WTF is Manchester looking like Moscow in Glatnost

There’s nothing wrong with eating well. I’ve become a discerning eater in recent years and haven’t been this slim for a long time. Cheese omelette, toast, juice and tea was £22 somewhere once. I’d expect £10 tops.

Had an early morning mooch about town and now having a quiet pint in Cask before a bus home and I thought I was in Russia as the cold war ended

Federal
Gooey bakery and cafe
Ezra & Gil

Why the fuck are people queing outside several cafes for hrs on end ????

Sorry but fuck off, if you are hungry you go n eat, what sad **** spends an hour in a queue to buy avacardo on toast or fucking pain au chocolat

wierdos get in the fucking pub and buy a fry up or go lidl for a croissant
I'm a regular visitor at Orlando Airport, picking up / dropping off students for where I work and I have to go through security to either meet them at the gate or drop them off at the gate.
As soon as I'm through security and passing through the shops / eating places, the majority of places just have a few customers in line and then there is Starbucks. A line snaking around roped barriers, and loads waiting in the corner who have ordered online. Can't these fuckers cope without a fix of caffine for a few hours?
When I'm catching a flight it's straight to the bar!
Dozens and dozens of people stood in line waiting to order a latte or some other named shite coffee.....

Fuck queuing I'll only do it if it's absolutely necessary and never by choice. I have to do it at airports if I want to go abroad, to get into football and in a supermarket to buy food. Small queues are inevitable but I'm not waiting in a large slow moving one unless I have very little choice.

I can do quite a good impersonation of a tannoy by cupping my hands and shouting. A few times I've been stuck in a queue somewhere with about two slow moving till operators working and six other tills sitting unmanned. Meanwhile loads of staff are mooching about behind the scenes doing fuck all but pretending to be busy. Tk Max is a prime example of this. I cup my hands and shout, "All till operators to tills, all till operators to tills please!" It works 99% of the time, much to the amusement and delight of those near me in the queue. Whether they think it's a real announcement, or it shames a manager into actually doing something, I don't care. It gets more tills opened lol.
I'll have to try that myself. So far the best I can come up with is throwing all the stuff back on the nearest shelf and fucking off whilst muttering, "useless cunts".

I'm a regular visitor at Orlando Airport, picking up / dropping off students for where I work and I have to go through security to either meet them at the gate or drop them off at the gate.
As soon as I'm through security and passing through the shops / eating places, the majority of places just have a few customers in line and then there is Starbucks. A line snaking around roped barriers, and loads waiting in the corner who have ordered online. Can't these fuckers cope without a fix of caffine for a few hours?
When I'm catching a flight it's straight to the bar!
Dozens and dozens of people stood in line waiting to order a latte or some other named shite coffee.....
main-qimg-66ae7cb12377b899b7d1cb0d8eef6ec8.webp

miami-floridainternational-airport-miainside-interior-terminal-gatestarbucks-coffee-counter-long-line-queue-customers-ordering-waiting-2H7B826.jpg

081117Greggs3JPG.jpg

liverpool-fans-queue-to-get-in-to-watch-the-uefa-champions-league-final-at-the-ms-bank-arena-liverpool-TBHD88.jpg

People are queuing to watch shit all the time now.

Sounds like I have more options for a decent fry up in Spain than in Manchester.
Full Monty with OJ and tea/coffee for less than a fiver in funny money.

Not that I indulge of course, my body is a temple…
Funnily enough breakfast is the only meal of the day I eat indoors and don’t go out for.
Crumpets, bacon and runny poached eggs are my go to, though crumpets are getting fucking expensive these days thanks to you brexit motherfuckers! :-)

Pollen is great.
can you still get it?
my man has struggled since brexit.
he refuses to stock that superstrong smelly shite,
but he does have some lovely thai cotton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.