WTF is Manchester looking like Moscow in Glatnost

urban genie

Had an early morning mooch about town and now having a quiet pint in Cask before a bus home and I thought I was in Russia as the cold war ended

Federal
Gooey bakery and cafe
Ezra & Gil

Why the fuck are people queing outside several cafes for hrs on end ????

Sorry but fuck off, if you are hungry you go n eat, what sad **** spends an hour in a queue to buy avacardo on toast or fucking pain au chocolat

wierdos get in the fucking pub and buy a fry up or go lidl for a croissant

Last edited:
Went town yesterday and thought it looked like a shithole !! Corn sellers on market st … what’s that about

Had an early morning mooch about town and now having a quiet pint in Cask before a bus home and I thought I was in Russia as the cold war ended

Federal
Gooey bakery and cafe
Ezra & Gil

Why the fuck are people queing outside several cafes for hrs on end ????

Sorry but fuck off, if you are hungry you go eat, what sad **** spends an hour in a queue to buy avacardo on toast or fucking pain au chocolat

wierdos get in the fucking pub and buy a fry up or go lidl for a croissant
Haha..it's getting stranger by the day..

Bloody social services. It's bad enough when nurses and doctors go on strike but now all the care workers have walked out for 24 hours and Urban has been left to wander around town on his own.

Suprised the bus driver let him on.
**** ;-)

though on the bus drivers I agree the amount of 219s I have been woken up on at 3am stalybridge or ashton by them post match on a weekend I am suprised stagecoach let me on

Last edited:
The planners want rich people in high rises and the people pretending to be bohemian arty types eating out of bins on street level, it's embarrassing.

There's no point being rich if you can't live near poor people to sneer at.
trust me these people are not rich, just idiots from millenials/generation z led by social media and trends

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.