WTF was all that about with Balo.

Bluemer said:
He had a fucking allergy and felt unwell and people are giving him shit, get a fucking grip; he even said he wanted to play on.

yeah it really looked like he wanted to play on......

read mancini's quotes, he doesnt believe mario either and thats why he forced him out the 2nd half.

im surprised even 2 or 3 have actualy fell for the allergy story.

Bluemer said:
He had a fucking allergy and felt unwell and people are giving him shit, get a fucking grip; he even said he wanted to play on.
this

annoying aint it Bluemer,he gettin shit for feeling ill,wtf?

An allergy my arse, what's his next excuse going to be, dandruff, the bloke is a 100% genuine fraud, he's an oxymoron of the highest order.
His whole attitude just pisses me off, ungrateful sod.

I've waded through this thread and a few of the earlier comments are a little...raw.
But-I suspect that they carried some frustration at the thought that it was "toys out" again.

I haven't noticed any reference to the nasty stamp that earned Balo the yellow,and prompted Mancini to replace him with Tevez.
That's the issue I have with the kid-his unpredicatble petulance.
He seems to be totally unable to control himself at times-it's like he has a big self destruct button waiting to be pushed whenever things aren't going his way.Despite all his talent,He loses control way to easily.
If he doesn't sort this side of his game out,he's going to en up like Gazza- having a career of wandering around different clubs with managers all thinking they can "sort him out."

Ths issue for me is for where we are now-do we really need a timebomb waiting to go off on the pitch?Is it really worth it?

Not the first City player to have an allergy to the green stuff. I remember Bob Taylor being allergic to salads.

bluesteve1964 said:
Not the first City player to have an allergy to the green stuff. I remember Bob Taylor being allergic to salads.
Absolute Quality PMSL :-)

foley87 said:
adam johnon strolls about a pitch and doesnt chase back and hes hailed as some sort of messiah

the lad wasnt voted best young player in the world for nothing you know

only at city could we have such a special player and do our best to force him out of the club

get a fuckin grip blues

Are you joking me? The bit i have highlighted is a load of tosh! Adam Johnson has worked tirelessly up and down the right this year which is the main reason he is knackered after 70 minutes.

I agree with you on Balo though, it seems some so called blues on here aren't happy unless they have a boo boy, Tevez when he signed and wasn't fit, Silva for being too lightweight after a world cup and no pre-season, Dzeko for apparently being shit, its a joke. Anyone with a footballing brain would see that Balo isn't a wide attacker, he is miles better through the middle. His 2 best performances for us have come against Villa in the Cup where he played up top on his own and against West Brom away where he played up top with Tevez.

Balo out wide doesn't work with such a pedestrian midfield. Mancini needs to change the formation and quick to get the best out of our team.

Some of our fans don't deserve to be watching the likes of our squad week in week out and it pains me to say that

RBmk2 said:
I haven't noticed any reference to the nasty stamp that earned Balo the yellow,and prompted Mancini to replace him with Tevez.
Think it may have been described as a stamp by the commentator, but looked more like he caught him late on the shin with his leg (see this type of tackle in most games?), not a stamp.
Wasn't Tevez already warming up to replace him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.