WTF was all that about with Balo.

redmizzle said:
blueinsa said:
The issue started at half time yet because our management team decided to stay out the dressing room to conduct their head nodding meeting, they only became aware right before the restart!

Then to fuck about for over 10 mins with effectively 10 men is just mind boggling.

Only Balo knows what the problem was and how much it was effecting him but as with the vast majority of footballers today, the ability to play through a little discomfort has gone and its much easier to just want to get off the pitch.

Back to disagreeing then because you are only speculating again.

None of us know exactly when it started.
You don't know how he was feeling so you can't just dismiss it as ''a little discomfort''.
The commentators actually said the management team stayed out to have a discussion for about 5minutes before going in to talk to the players for the remaining 10.

All that said i still agree it should have been handled better rather than have Balotelli in the firing line like he is now but i guess shit happens.
Also a bit odd to suggest they only knew about the problem right before the restart when he apparently had 2 injections at half time.

sweep said:
redmizzle said:
Back to disagreeing then because you are only speculating again.

None of us know exactly when it started.
You don't know how he was feeling so you can't just dismiss it as ''a little discomfort''.
The commentators actually said the management team stayed out to have a discussion for about 5minutes before going in to talk to the players for the remaining 10.

All that said i still agree it should have been handled better rather than have Balotelli in the firing line like he is now but i guess shit happens.
Also a bit odd to suggest they only knew about the problem right before the restart when he apparently had 2 injections at half time.

Not that surprising if they weren't there at the time...!

Soulboy said:
sweep said:

They weren't there? The manager didn't know a player had received medical treatment?

TheMidnightClaret said:
Some of the shit posted here is truly unbelievable. I remember before with his knee injury when after about a monoth out some posters came to the conclusion that he was even putting that on. He could be anemic and have it confirmed by the doctors and some people would still refuse to believe it was genuiene.

Mate if he had a heart attack then got shot as he lie on the floor people would call him a lazy soft ****. The mind boggles on this site
I know why i stay off after we lose but sometimes make the mistake of thinking are fans can be normal after a loss

sweep said:
Soulboy said:
They weren't there? The manager didn't know a player had received medical treatment?

It's you who said that the manager only knew about it just as the players were about to return to the pitch... and then also stated that Balotelli had two injections.

One of them isn't true... yes?

So either they're lying... or they weren't there when he had the injections.

Soulboy said:
sweep said:

It's you who said that the manager only knew about it just as the players were about to return to the pitch... and then also stated that Balotelli had two injections.

One of them isn't true... yes?

So either they're lying... or they weren't there when he had the injections.
No, blueinsa said that, I was agreeing with redmizzle questioning his post.

sweep said:
Soulboy said:

This ^^^ .Lastnight, I was comparing the management team to the last bunch of chancers . Surely people could see they dont exactly know what they are doing at times . Makes me weep when a player that is warming up ,has to be taught team systems jackanory stylee` by Platt ,and he has to warm up again, or best still go on cold. What are they doing in training . The buck for me stops with them , not Mario ,who will be on AC `s training pitch next season, Mancini is gonna cut his own throat with this lad . I met loads of City fans today who expressed the same concern

Let's all jump on the rag press bandwagon and slag off one of our more talented stars. FFS leave the lad alone. Key problem here is the management team didn't know what was going on, which appears to sum them up recently.

What are we saying, drop him or sort him out, then why not? Or is he just the fall guy? Again from reading the posts on here, most players have been slagged off individually to the nth degree. The fact is we're not playing as a team, and the only thing we're pressing is the self destruct button, much to the amusement of our detractors. Get real.

If he was ill last night then fair enough. Fcking Platt, Kidd and Mancini should be in the dressing room not outside pissing about. Sometimes Mancini is back out ten minutes before the start of the half. Whats all that about?

I am convinced that Mancini has surrounded himself with dross and this is why we play the way we do. Get some fcking decent coaches in. Kidd was good over 10 years ago and as for Platt.....

However on the Subject of Balotelli. If you love him or hate him, No one can be thrilled with his complete lack of discipline. Ten bookings and a sending off in 17 games is absolutely shocking for a forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.