WTF was all that about with Balo.

This thread pretty much prove how retarded city fans are! look at his face for god sake, 5 minutes more on that pitch and it would have exploded.

You cant be on Blue moon, if city lose. You guys blame Balo for his behaviour? look at yourselves, you're way worse.

Im leaving this forum, see you on Sunday morons.

The key to all this was not what was up with Balo or what was he doing, it's what the fuck was our management team doing for nearly 15 mins?

Farcical situation at this level, it really was.

blueinsa said:
The key to all this was not what was up with Balo or what was he doing, it's what the fuck was our management team doing for nearly 15 mins?

For once i agree with you.

I'll however say it's an odd situation so i won't be too critical if they didn't see it coming.

redmizzle said:
blueinsa said:

I'll however say it's an odd situation so i won't be too critical if they didn't see it coming.

The issue started at half time yet because our management team decided to stay out the dressing room to conduct their head nodding meeting, they only became aware right before the restart!

Then to fuck about for over 10 mins with effectively 10 men is just mind boggling.

Only Balo knows what the problem was and how much it was effecting him but as with the vast majority of footballers today, the ability to play through a little discomfort has gone and its much easier to just want to get off the pitch.

Some of the shit posted here is truly unbelievable. I remember before with his knee injury when after about a monoth out some posters came to the conclusion that he was even putting that on. He could be anemic and have it confirmed by the doctors and some people would still refuse to believe it was genuiene.

TheMidnightClaret said:
Some of the shit posted here is truly unbelievable. I remember before with his knee injury when after about a monoth out some posters came to the conclusion that he was even putting that on. He could be anemic and have it confirmed by the doctors and some people would still refuse to believe it was genuiene.

well mancini even says he plays on it so its hard to crucify posters on here for saying it

IT WAS VICK IN THE EYE I THOUGHT BUT THE REASON HE WAS TAKEN OFF WAS BECAUSE HE WAS SHITE AND THEN GOT A YELLOW, THOUGHT TEVEZ WAS SHITE WHEN HE CAME ON

blueinsa said:
redmizzle said:

The issue started at half time yet because our management team decided to stay out the dressing room to conduct their head nodding meeting, they only became aware right before the restart!

Then to fuck about for over 10 mins with effectively 10 men is just mind boggling.

Only Balo knows what the problem was and how much it was effecting him but as with the vast majority of footballers today, the ability to play through a little discomfort has gone and its much easier to just want to get off the pitch.

Back to disagreeing then because you are only speculating again.

None of us know exactly when it started.
You don't know how he was feeling so you can't just dismiss it as ''a little discomfort''.
The commentators actually said the management team stayed out to have a discussion for about 5minutes before going in to talk to the players for the remaining 10.

All that said i still agree it should have been handled better rather than have Balotelli in the firing line like he is now but i guess shit happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.