WTF was all that about with Balo.

Mancini and his puppets were at fault for not dealing with the situation before they came out.

When Mario came out late he should of been whisked off but no Mancini just laughed to himself because he probably knew Mario was playing up.

Mario was at fault too - I believe he just didnt want to play due to the cold.
How often as he arrived on the pitch late for 2nd half, not acceptable and makes our time look like amateurs.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
If he was ill last night then fair enough. Fcking Platt, Kidd and Mancini should be in the dressing room not outside pissing about. Sometimes Mancini is back out ten minutes before the start of the half. Whats all that about?

I am convinced that Mancini has surrounded himself with dross and this is why we play the way we do. Get some fcking decent coaches in. Kidd was good over 10 years ago and as for Platt.....

However on the Subject of Balotelli. If you love him or hate him, No one can be thrilled with his complete lack of discipline. Ten bookings and a sending off in 17 games is absolutely shocking for a forward.

His haircut is cool though.

If he was ill last night then fair enough. Fcking Platt, Kidd and Mancini should be in the dressing room not outside pissing about. Sometimes Mancini is back out ten minutes before the start of the half. Whats all that about?

I am convinced that Mancini has surrounded himself with dross and this is why we play the way we do. Get some fcking decent coaches in. Kidd was good over 10 years ago and as for Platt.....

However on the Subject of Balotelli. If you love him or hate him, No one can be thrilled with his complete lack of discipline. Ten bookings and a sending off in 17 games is absolutely shocking for a forward.

yet in those games he has scored 10 goals, even without taking into account his age or childhood a guy at a new club, in a new league that is pretty outstanding.

TheMidnightClaret said:

yet in those games he has scored 10 goals, even without taking into account his age or childhood a guy at a new club, in a new league that is pretty outstanding.

I agree with that. He is talented but that wasnt what I was asking.

cockneycarparkm32 said:
sweep said:
They weren't there? The manager didn't know a player had received medical treatment?

This ^^^ .Lastnight, I was comparing the management team to the last bunch of chancers . Surely people could see they dont exactly know what they are doing at times . Makes me weep when a player that is warming up ,has to be taught team systems jackanory stylee` by Platt ,and he has to warm up again, or best still go on cold. What are they doing in training . The buck for me stops with them , not Mario ,who will be on AC `s training pitch next season, Mancini is gonna cut his own throat with this lad . I met loads of City fans today who expressed the same concern
I think you've quoted the wrong post mate, I'm not surprised they weren't there when he had his treatment. I'd hazzard a guess he'll have been taken from the changing room by the medical staff and then reading Mancini's body language (as seems to be popular on here at the moment) he was asking 'Where he eez? Have they taken him to Manchester fucking Royal or somating? Eez not normal'.

zeven said:
This thread pretty much prove how retarded city fans are! look at his face for god sake, 5 minutes more on that pitch and it would have exploded.

You cant be on Blue moon, if city lose. You guys blame Balo for his behaviour? look at yourselves, you're way worse.

Im leaving this forum, see you on Sunday morons.

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/article/38891/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/wor ... cle/38891/</a>

Guy here from Lazio the other day that is allergic to grass.

Obviously, this just proves that Balo is a twat, or whatever.

^ Interesting. I kept thinking about how all the players faces were pink yesterday. It wasn't even that cold, -4C. Some even were short sleeves, yet some of the players were really pink. Not even during mid-winter they get that red. That article state the Lazio player got the same too from the grass.

Obviously it would be weird that all players are allergic to it, but some of them, like Kolarov, were red all over their face and neck. Dzeko, Barry and Hart, on the other hand, weren't even a tiny bit red.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.