WTF was that on MOTD?

Really pathetic how they made out that Yaya and Balo have fallen out, their incriminating evidence being that Yaya's boot touched Balo as he walked past him the apparent revenge for Balo going "balistic" at Yaya when he failed to pass the ball to him
Also found it pathetic when the geordie said that Balo had stamped on Given
Second email of complaint to MOTD in as many weeks

MCFC 4 EVER said:
Really pathetic how they made out that Yaya and Balo have fallen out, their incriminating evidence being that Yaya's boot touched Balo as he walked past him the apparent revenge for Balo going "balistic" at Yaya when he failed to pass the ball to him
Also found it pathetic when the geordie said that Balo had stamped on Given
Second email of complaint to MOTD in as many weeks

Balo and Yaya have one of those relationships where nowt matters between them..

bluebannana said:
didnt see anything wrong with it just a bit of banter, they were laughing as they were talking about balo, just a bit of fun

these twats are supposed to be there to analyse games/moves/goals. instead they ignored all of that & concentrated on nonsensical negativity about balo. if rooney had played a 40 yard crossfield ball & then got on the end of the return to score a cracking goal from the edge of the area kleenex's share price would have gone off the scale. but as it was only city & milner they preferred to focus on a load of bitter wishful thinking negative shite.

Pam said:
Hansen with his rag worshipping bizarreness has known for a long time that he can get away with saying whatever he feel like saying, however moronic, dishonest or vindictive....

We rented a skip the other week to get rid of ancient gardening stuff and/or some other completely redundant shite cluttering up the house. In the course of preparing to vacate the premises, Emma and her relatives went around emptying out drawers and cupboards around the shop. Then they go into the changing rooms and try stuff on without buying the actually like. A plague of locusts is pending and the rats are dead.

What's happening with Emma and her relatives? Since Swales Lives killed Keith I've missed these whacky tales.

Pam said:
Hansen with his rag worshipping bizarreness has known for a long time that he can get away with saying whatever he feel like saying, however moronic, dishonest or vindictive....

We rented a skip the other week to get rid of ancient gardening stuff and/or some other completely redundant shite cluttering up the house. In the course of preparing to vacate the premises, Emma and her relatives went around emptying out drawers and cupboards around the shop. Then they go into the changing rooms and try stuff on without buying the actually like. A plague of locusts is pending and the rats are dead.

Love it. I am on my own in a foreign country (I teach English, allegedly) downloading Match of the Day - not seen it yet. I have a cold so I am taking medicine (cherry vodka). I am getting pissed and staying pissed.

All I can say is on the Day of Judgement the Anti-Footballist (Alan Hansen) is going down. Do not partake of his opinions - your soul is at stake!

The "analysis" of the game was pretty poor. I can't believe they watched that, where Balotelli had a great game (again!), was man of the match, and came to the conclusion they wouldn't have him in their team, because he's a red card waiting to happen. Hold on a minute, this was the same Alan Shearer, who was calling for Rooney to be picked for Euro 2012, despite a fucking stupid, needless red card. Rooney is far more of a problem waiting to happen than Balotelli (Do I need to remind Shearer of what happened against Portugal in the 2006 WC?), yet he gets apologised for, and still deserves a place regardless, yet Balotelli shouldn't be trusted. Do me a favour. The whole of it just seemed to be focused on horseplay between Toure and Balotelli, which was just absolutly nothing. No mention of beating a previously unbeaten team, 4-1, without Tevez, Silva, Aguero, Nasri, or Dzeko, no one talking about the growing improvement from Milner and Balotelli. What a joke.

Watched it this morning. Whilst the analysis of our game was appalling, I.e there was no analysis of the actual game, I thought they were just having a laugh really. Not just at balotelli, but at baconchops too. They were taking the piss out of his comments rather than preaching his bullshit. They even said that the purple nosed one was only making the comments to wind city up.

Motd has become something to view as a joke rather than a programme with any serious analysis.

Unknown_Genius said:
The "analysis" of the game was pretty poor. I can't believe they watched that, where Balotelli had a great game (again!), was man of the match, and came to the conclusion they wouldn't have him in their team, because he's a red card waiting to happen. Hold on a minute, this was the same Alan Shearer, who was calling for Rooney to be picked for Euro 2012, despite a fucking stupid, needless red card. Rooney is far more of a problem waiting to happen than Balotelli (Do I need to remind Shearer of what happened against Portugal in the 2006 WC?), yet he gets apologised for, and still deserves a place regardless, yet Balotelli shouldn't be trusted. Do me a favour. The whole of it just seemed to be focused on horseplay between Toure and Balotelli, which was just absolutly nothing. No mention of beating a previously unbeaten team, 4-1, without Tevez, Silva, Aguero, Nasri, or Dzeko, no one talking about the growing improvement from Milner and Balotelli. What a joke.

The same Shearer who just could'nt keep his elbows from accidentally smashing into peoples faces?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.