WTF was that on MOTD?

prairiemoon said:
Warren Barton said during the half that he liked Balo, and would put him on his team because he had "attitude". They especially liked his reaction to the away stands.

We are winning the press. MOTD will come around.
Not really bothered whether they do or not. I take very little notice of the media whatever they're saying/printing about us (good or bad). Their opinions have no relevance to how I feel towards our club.

BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
Prior to that we had watched extended analysis of the play AND the (only 2) goals in the Anfield game. A game which by most accounts was pretty disappointing anyway. In fact, by my reckoning they spent almost twice as long on that game compared with ours.

Less than 20 minutes were spent on the Liverpool United game and around 15 on our game. (Download MOTD if you want to check)

Time goes by a lot faster than you think when you watch the way we play while the other game was rather boring especially the first half. Some of our attacking play is just amazing.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
FuZzY said:
Pam said:
Hansen with his rag worshipping bizarreness has known for a long time that he can get away with saying whatever he feel like saying, however moronic, dishonest or vindictive....

We rented a skip the other week to get rid of ancient gardening stuff and/or some other completely redundant shite cluttering up the house. In the course of preparing to vacate the premises, Emma and her relatives went around emptying out drawers and cupboards around the shop. Then they go into the changing rooms and try stuff on without buying the actually like. A plague of locusts is pending and the rats are dead.

I'm still intrigued to this bizarre random post. Has there been any update on Emma and her relatives? lol

I'm glad I'm not the only one Fuzzy. I'm also keen to find out when the plague of locusts is due, although the rats all being dead is a good thing I suppose.
Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.