wwe raw

Young_TomO said:
i still watch it and can't wait for it tonight, also have tickets for smackdown tomorrow as well. Both Live on tv (well they say that but they'll show it the same time as the Yanks would see it)

Screw Derby Day haha

RAW is live over here, but shown in the States at 1 or 2am our time and Smackdown will be broadcast Friday as normal!!

Taking my lad to this on tuesday night. To be honest, I don't know what to expect. Will Stacey Kiebler be there?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
monkey-trousers said:
Taking my lad to this on tuesday night. To be honest, I don't know what to expect. Will Stacey Kiebler be there?

LOL you obviously haven't watched it in about 5 years, no she won't, she left YEARS ago lol.

Thanks... I have now realised that I have been hoodwinked into taking him.

Wrestling has been shite since the days of The Rock, Austin etc. Its always been fake, but at least it was entertaining back then.

monkey-trousers said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
LOL you obviously haven't watched it in about 5 years, no she won't, she left YEARS ago lol.

well you never know, she could have been magically re-signed over the weekend ;). There'll still be ladies but they're not in that league I don't think lol.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
monkey-trousers said:

well you never know, she could have been magically re-signed over the weekend ;). There'll still be ladies but they're not in that league I don't think lol.

That'll do me! Beggars can't be choosers.

Timmmmahhhh said:
swpswp said:
You can't bet it on it so it's not worthy. Scripted shite. Give me Emmerdale any day.

Is Emmerdale not scripted anymore or is that hypocrisy shining through?

Don't let facts get in the way of a good wrestling bashing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.