wwe raw

Griff93 said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
Is Emmerdale not scripted anymore or is that hypocrisy shining through?

Don't let facts get in the way of a good wrestling bashing!

haha, I do apologise, and I also understand it is something I maybe should have grown out of when I was 8, but people should at least make a good arguement is they are going to slag it off!!

"I don't like it" is better than slagging it off with a comment that doesn't make sense!!

Timmmmahhhh said:
Griff93 said:
Don't let facts get in the way of a good wrestling bashing!

haha, I do apologise, and I also understand it is something I maybe should have grown out of when I was 8, but people should at least make a good arguement is they are going to slag it off!!

"I don't like it" is better than slagging it off with a comment that doesn'tsense!!

I completely agree mate. I love a bit of wrestling, scripted or not!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
monkey-trousers said:
Thanks... I have now realised that I have been hoodwinked into taking him.

well you never know, she could have been magically re-signed over the weekend ;). There'll still be ladies but they're not in that league I don't think lol.

Ahem

kelly%20kelly%203.jpg

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Nexus would be good if Cena actually properly joined, they've made a bit of a mess of it.

Please give Wade Barrett a hero's welcome though, he's from Preston but is billed from Manchester so y'know, hometown hero and all that ;).

i know, big rumour going round Triple H the main man to join at Survior Series and be behind it all.

-- Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:57 pm --

Timmmmahhhh said:
Young_TomO said:
i still watch it and can't wait for it tonight, also have tickets for smackdown tomorrow as well. Both Live on tv (well they say that but they'll show it the same time as the Yanks would see it)

Screw Derby Day haha

RAW is live over here, but shown in the States at 1 or 2am our time and Smackdown will be broadcast Friday as normal!!

yeah its live over here, but they will still show it at the same time as they usually do, which is 1/2 am. They did it at the last one i went to anywaysm, and certainly not seen any changes to Skys schedule.<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:58 pm --<br /><br />
markbmcfc said:
Wrestling has been shite since the days of The Rock, Austin etc. Its always been fake, but at least it was entertaining back then.

its not at all, you just dont watch todays product and so live in the past, plenty of people were like this until they rewatched it and knew the storylines/wrestlers.

Young_TomO said:
Costa Del City said:
Any wrestling after 2002 = wank.

again if you watch the product, then you may say different, its still good, just not as ADULT themed no longer.

I have watched it for periods since and thats why i say its wank imo.

Timmmmahhhh said:
swpswp said:
You can't bet it on it so it's not worthy. Scripted shite. Give me Emmerdale any day.

Scripted? possibly, shite? no way. Pure rural pleasure.
My daughter used to be into wrestling, I told her it's all made up and she backed down.

swpswp said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

Scripted? possibly, shite? no way. Pure rural pleasure.
My daughter used to be into wrestling, I told her it's all made up and she backed down.
So by your arguement she shouldn't watch anything bar documentarys and sports as all other forms of tv are made up! Harlem Globetrotters sell out arena across the world but again they stage the matches...either that or the refs are as blind as some in the premier league allowing ladders to be used etc... Point is you like soaps some people like wrestling the only real difference between the two is wrestlers can and do get very seriously hurt trying to entertain their fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.