Wycombe Wanderers tickets

It's just took me 2 hours on the phone to sort ticket out my daughter transferred her ticket to me got the email could I get it on my stupid fuckin wallet could I fuck got them to send print at home I love my club bit this is highly embarrassing why o why do they think this works

As I say, not price point, bud. I was even prepared for the traffic going past Old Toilet, there and back.

Christ, I can't even see the historical purchases I have paid £815 for this season on my account, never mind awaiting emails that never come, downloads that never happen.
Not criticising you at all, just a shame that you and the kids won't be there, for reasons like this.

They are trying to stop us going by any means necessary, it wont be long before they install new turnstiles to catch the less than nimble out.

CorruptComfortableAmericanwigeon-max-1mb.gif

Not criticising you at all, just a shame that you and the kids won't be there, for reasons like this.

Didn't take it that way, mate. My little girl doesn't get to go very often and it would have been the perfect game to take the four of us.

More worryingly, my dad has said all this crap means this will probably be his last season after 50-plus years, my two brothers haven't been this season, my niece hasn't, my next door neighbours aren't bothering, even some parents were complaining to me at my lad's football game on Sunday, saying they haven't been able to buy for their own family on matchday cards.

That's 20 people right there.

As usual I've done a bit of digging.

Touch season ticket, go into details, and there you have it?

Powered by FortressGB.

Who are FortressGB. The name couldn't be more apt. Fortress. Can't get in.

Fortress One is our interactive data platform developed for the Sports & Entertainment industry. It powers the services that enable teams to identify and understand who their fans are and to maximize the level and value of their engagement.(what a croc of shite!)

Used by over 130 of the worlds leading sports teams, Fortress ONE has transformed how stadiums and venues operate(it certainly has at City), has given teams real access to their data and has built new revenue streams across game day and commercial activities.

588-F8588-3-A04-4-E59-965-D-97187-A69-B486.jpg

Didn't take it that way, mate. My little girl doesn't get to go very often and it would have been the perfect game to take the four of us.

More worryingly, my dad has said all this crap means this will probably be his last season after 50-plus years, my two brothers haven't been this season, my niece hasn't, my next door neighbours aren't bothering, even some parents were complaining to me at my lad's football game on Sunday, saying they haven't been able to buy for their own family on matchday cards.

That's 20 people right there.
Yep, nipped to the ticket office this morning to get my tickets for tonight and a random blue was bending my ear about his PSG ticket. I get the feeling the ticket office staff aren't happy either, they're getting it in the neck and it's really not their fault. What a mess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.