Wycombe Wanderers tickets

Yes, the issue is the link.

Why the club can't create their own app that you can download, and click on to access your tickets without having to go into an apple or Google wallet is a mystery. There's an app for almost everything bar a City season ticket and match ticket.
Yeah it's a joke, They just aren't interested in making things simple for us.

It's f*cking worked! City! City! City! LoL!

Android.

Dave.

Go to your email with the link from City. Highlight it. Open, Copy, share, select all, and 3 dots will show up. Press open and the Wycombe ticket will show up in your wallet under details. Click season ticket. Click details. Wycombe ticket info is in there. Your phone should work at the turnstile. Good luck.
Yes but it's not my phone that needs it, it's my lads. However I did something like this for my Dad last week and it worked so I'll do the same tonight when they get home from school. Cheers jrb.

Reactions: jrb
What has the club been doing for CITC tickets that get given to local schools in the area?

Yes, the issue is the link.

Why the club can't create their own app that you can download, and click on to access your tickets without having to go into an apple or Google wallet is a mystery. There's an app for almost everything bar a City season ticket and match ticket.
Good points indeed. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with using the wallets and such. When I buy train tickets on the trainline app it’s insanely easy to add it to the wallet. That’s why it’s baffling that City can’t get something like this right. If they want to utilise the tech available why can’t they just look to those that do it and optimise it all properly?

I really don’t get the ‘app’. Imagine still being redirected to sign in with an app you’ve signed into. Fucking baffling

3 emails so far reminding me to download the ticket so it shows up in the google app wallet, I did this days ago.

This is going to confuse a hell of a lot of people.

At what point does someone at the Club actually have that moment where they think "we have made a right cock up with ticketing this season" and implement change? Any other industry/Company and you would be questioning whether it is being done on purpose, it's tantamount to internal sabotage.

Apparently half a dozen clubs have implemented this system for this season, I know Southampton and Liverpool definitely have, not sure who the other 3 are. It's obviously got a lot of benefits for the venues so they aren't going to go back on it.

That's a shame mate. I'm taking my two for £25, looking forward to seeing some of the youngsters play.

As I say, not price point, bud. I was even prepared for the traffic going past Old Toilet, there and back.

Christ, I can't even see the historical purchases I have paid £815 for this season on my account, never mind awaiting emails that never come, downloads that never happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.