X-Factor 2011

rickmcfc said:
I can't stand that kitty but I swear to god, I would tear the woman a new arse given the chance. Bet she is utter filth in bed.

I hate her too. So false, pretentious, attention seeking and what was all that fainting about? But you're right. In equal measure you'd punch her face hard yet smash her back doors in too.

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
rickmcfc said:
I can't stand that kitty but I swear to god, I would tear the woman a new arse given the chance. Bet she is utter filth in bed.

I hate her too. So false, pretentious, attention seeking and what was all that fainting about? But you're right. In equal measure you'd punch her face hard yet smash her back doors in too.

You've been reading those Mills & Boons again haven't you?

as already stated it is manufactured bollocks but I watched it tonight as I was in my room and I don't have sky in there so it was the only thing on.

but my god can that janice (is it?) girl sing. if she doesn't win i'm going to shave gary barlow.

TFC said:
bigquinn772 said:
Akai said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqjroNlL4pI[/youtube]

from the US version ... that was powerful

She was brilliant.

Was just about to post something about her. That was the best audition I have ever seen for any of these shows, she knocked my fooking socks off.

jesuschrist on a bike. Her voice isn't bad but what the fuck is wrong with the audience? Crying and whoopping like they just witnessed a miracle. Then there's that little 'whisper' they edit in from her Mam or sister, the judges crying, the awful song and the needless warbling.
Thanks for reminding me why this rubbish is never on in our house.

rickmcfc said:

if she didn't ''act'' like that she wouldnt get anywhere near the final , its so obvious the producers keep her in just because she stirs debate - nothing to do with her talent

Markt85 said:
rickmcfc said:

if she didn't ''act'' like that she wouldnt get anywhere near the final , its so obvious the producers keep her in just because she stirs debate - nothing to do with her talent

Sadly you're right. Us talking about her in such terms only gives credence to that scenario. Why do we fall for it?

ban-mcfc said:
as already stated it is manufactured bollocks but I watched it tonight as I was in my room and I don't have sky in there so it was the only thing on.

but my god can that janice (is it?) girl sing. if she doesn't win i'm going to shave gary barlow.
Do you mean Janet Devlin, the cute little Irish girl that everyone goes "awwww!" at?

Markt85 said:

Sadly you're right. Us talking about her in such terms only gives credence to that scenario. Why do we fall for it?

i really dont no

i watch it, its good entertainment... but if people cant see that from start to finish its all acting, set up and just a publicity show for Simon cowell's then we are doomed<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:01 pm --<br /><br />
Irwell said:
ban-mcfc said:

Do you mean Janet Devlin, the cute little Irish girl that everyone goes "awwww!" at?

shes very popular, has alot of videos on youtube - 4/1 bookies

Irwell said:
ban-mcfc said:

yeah she's the one. beautiful voice.

ban-mcfc said:
Irwell said:
ban-mcfc said:

yeah she's the one. beautiful voice.

Sounds Like Ellie Goulding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.