X-Factor 2011

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
rickmcfc said:
I can't stand that kitty but I swear to god, I would tear the woman a new arse given the chance. Bet she is utter filth in bed.

I hate her too. So false, pretentious, attention seeking and what was all that fainting about? But you're right. In equal measure you'd punch her face hard yet smash her back doors in too.

Hope she goes out asap tbh. 1st saying she didnt pay her rent so she could spend £2k on that dress. What an idiot.

Now telling all who will listen that the stress could kill her.
If thats the case, fuck off out of it then, surely her family if true should be telling her to quit.
The show should be renamed the cry factor or who has the best life horror story. Your there to sing, nothing else.

All the tears, its crazy from contestants. Mostly due to the younger generation being brought up where nobody loses and your all winners mentallity and this is probably the 1st time someone has told them No in thier life

Markt85 said:
Kolarov's Left Foot said:
ban-mcfc said:
yeah she's the one. beautiful voice.

Sounds Like Ellie Goulding.

she will be in the final 2 without a doubt

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaDFdtk0A2Y[/youtube]

if she gets a powerful song or a song where she has to put a performance with it she will flop 100%. nice cute little voice yeh but a popstar and entertainer i think not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.