Xabi Alonso

Proelia said:
Kun Aguero said:
GHoddle said:
He's younger (and way better) than Michael Carrick, he would be a good signing for any team in the league imo. Got another 3 years in him imo.

Both are 32. I'd love Carrick here.
What

Carrick's 32. Alonso is also 32. If giving the chance I'd like to see Carrick in a City strip as he is far better than than Garcia and seems a decent bloke.

teddykgb said:
Kun Aguero said:
Proelia said:

Carrick's 32. Alonso is also 32. If giving the chance I'd like to see Carrick in a City strip as he is far better than than Garcia and seems a decent bloke.

WTF. Surely this is trolling?

Take the blue tinted specs off fella, the lads class, I'm hardly starting threads claiming we should bid 10 million or upwards for him, I'm sure over on ragcafe their saying they'd love to see Silva play for them.

Kun Aguero said:
teddykgb said:
Kun Aguero said:

Take the blue tinted specs off fella, the lads class, I'm hardly starting threads claiming we should bid 10 million or upwards for him, I'm sure over on ragcafe their saying they'd love to see Silva play for them.

You're on drugs, mate.

The Flash said:
Kun Aguero said:
teddykgb said:

You're on drugs, mate.

Gotta agree mate Carrick? PMSL may as well keep Barry he's better.

Would be a fantastic signing if we could pull it off.

Reckon he'll go back to the Dippers though.

You have to ask yourself, why on earth would Real want to get rid of him ? Is there something wrong with the player ? Injury prone ? Is he not the same player anymore ?

Steer clear, is what i'd say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.