Xherdan Shaqiri

Would be a good signing and possibly available for the right price. We should at least put the feelers out. But as i've said in the modric thread with madrid. You don't know who pep will play. Maybe he will push this kid on and start to use Robben/Ribery more sparingly as they start to age.

Jamarcus Latarian the Primary said:
Jamarcus say: "Shaqiri won't make the starting 11 but he will provide important depth for the team. Jamarcus like Shaqiri but he will cost a lot and Bayern will not want to sell him."

Jamarcus finish his post.

Is Jamarcus on Crack...?? The man from Del Monte, he say YEAH..........

Seems like he may not have a lot of playing time at Bayern with all mids there. Worth trying to get him if you ask me, perfect for the LW, got a strong shot, pacy and can cross very well (him and Navas would be perfect for Dzeko and Negredo). He can even play CAM and RW, probably wouldn't be that expensive.

Bluearmy said:
Jamarcus Latarian the Primary said:
Jamarcus say: "Shaqiri won't make the starting 11 but he will provide important depth for the team. Jamarcus like Shaqiri but he will cost a lot and Bayern will not want to sell him."

Jamarcus finish his post.

Is Jamarcus on Crack...?? The man from Del Monte, he say YEAH..........

I wish he'd come back, comedy gold!

NoahCity said:
Seems like he may not have a lot of playing time at Bayern with all mids there. Worth trying to get him if you ask me, perfect for the LW, got a strong shot, pacy and can cross very well (him and Navas would be perfect for Dzeko and Negredo). He can even play CAM and RW, probably wouldn't be that expensive.

Guardiola likes him and will definitely use him a lot. No chance we will let him go!

Even if Xherdan probably will not like it, but the best matches he made were as a substitute. To have somebody like him coming in at 60 minutes with his power is great against a lot of opponents.

And no - he will get enough playing time even if he will probably not always start. But he does not have any wish to leave and the club does not want to let him go. His time will come and until then he is a great backup and impact player when substituted.

Massive fan of the Swiss! Could help with our left-sided problems and has a cracking shot! However, I very much doubt Pep would sell anytime soon!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.