Xherdan Shaqiri

I'd take him, powerful shot, quality crosses and good pace as well. Like a left sided Navas. We could definitely use another attacking mid, we only have Nasri, Silva, Navas and Milner atm.

NoahCity said:
I'd take him, powerful shot, quality crosses and good pace as well. Like a left sided Navas. We could definitely use another attacking mid, we only have Nasri, Silva, Navas and Milner atm.
Jovetic, but he is a liability atm.

Hard to pronounce first name means he will not amount to anything. Pass

I rate Shaqiri highly and there is no shame in not being able to force your way into a team with Muller, Robben, Ribery, Gotze, Thiago and Kroos competing for your spot. I think he will leave in the summer and I don't think he will be that expensive unless he has a great world cup. Probably for under 20 million. I think he will do a great job even for City. Reckon he could even take Nasri's place given time to settle.

NoahCity said:
Like a left sided navas on steroids.

supercrystal7 said:
I rate Shaqiri highly and there is no shame in not being able to force your way into a team with Muller, Robben, Ribery, Gotze, Thiago and Kroos competing for your spot. I think he will leave in the summer and I don't think he will be that expensive unless he has a great world cup. Probably for under 20 million. I think he will do a great job even for City. Reckon he could even take Nasri's place given time to settle.

They bought him for around 10 million and kept him on the bench for two years, so why would his value should rise ?

El Mago said:
supercrystal7 said:

They bought him for around 10 million and kept him on the bench for two years, so why would his value should rise ?
Because he has proven to be a player with a lot of potential

BayernMan said:
El Mago said:
supercrystal7 said:

Because he has proven to be a player with a lot of potential
Exactly. Bayern selling him for under 20 million is way under his value. Shaqiri is easily a 25 million pound player. If Bayern want they could probably force that out of some club. However, in recent years they have been very charitable when selling players. Gomez, Gustavo and Ollic were all given good moves they desired when they probably could have got more elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.