Xmas food

city2

My Mrs fancied beef wellington as advertised by m&s I said how much is it and her reply was I didn’t noticed, then I looked and found the price £60 fucking quid are they taking the piss or what.

My Mrs fancied beef wellington as advertised by m&s I said how much is it and her reply was I didn’t noticed, then I looked and found the price £60 fucking quid are they taking the piss or what.
Pandering to the twats with more money than sense

beef fillet it quite expensive at the minute and even if you went for a cheaper cut like topside you are looking at about 12 quid a kilo for a decent joint

musrooms about £4 a kilo and cabbage about £1 and pastry £1.50

so to make will probably set you back £30 if using fillet and best mushroom, more if you choose the optional inclusion of patè

Or go to iceland they do a frozen one for £22

beef fillet it quite expensive at the minute and even if you went for a cheaper cut like topside you are looking at about 12 quid a kilo for a decent joint

musrooms about £4 a kilo and cabbage about £1 and pastry £1.50

so to make will probably set you back £30 if using fillet and best mushroom, more if you choose the optional inclusion of patè

Or go to iceland they do a frozen one for £22
Cabbage Genie? What recipe have you been using?

I remember going in M&S last year and their Turkeys started at 45 quid!! I thought that can’t be right so went next door to Sainsburys and they were 12 quid. How the feck can you justify that price differential? M&S turkeys must lead a charmed life (or not as the case maybe!) dining out on foie gras n truffles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.