Yann M`Vila

prairiemoon said:
cmdub said:
i still worry our CM's arent good enough for CL ball i mean yea we can easily hack it in the league with barry/milner/yaya/rodwell/dejong(?) but in the CL it wont be good enough as is shown by last year. i just dont think m'villa changes that
Ganso could be the CM we need.

He's not a CM, he's a CAM like Nasri/Silva pal.

He's also one of the most injury prone players in Brazil.

NipHolmes said:
prairiemoon said:
cmdub said:
i still worry our CM's arent good enough for CL ball i mean yea we can easily hack it in the league with barry/milner/yaya/rodwell/dejong(?) but in the CL it wont be good enough as is shown by last year. i just dont think m'villa changes that
Ganso could be the CM we need.

He's not a CM, he's a CAM like Nasri/Silva pal.

He's also one of the most injury prone players in Brazil.

Ever Banega would be a good shout.

Ever banega has had two crazy injuries , the most recent he ran himself over by his own car

Would rather have martinez , moutinho , or even fellaini or witsel

brotherblue said:
Ever banega has had two crazy injuries , the most recent he ran himself over by his own car

Would rather have martinez , moutinho , or even fellaini or witsel
Some big names there, like it!

Mancini - ohhh said:
LaLuneBleue said:
Mancini - ohhh said:
Who told you he is another Mario?? Yes he had some ethical/moral issues off the pitch but on the pitch he is no where near Marios level..

I know cuz unlike some here I do follow the french league

Plus a little research doesnt hurt..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ligue1.com/joueur/m-vila-yann#bloc_cartons&sai=79&com=toutes&jou=5252" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ligue1.com/joueur/m-vila-yan ... s&jou=5252</a>

For a defensive midfielder who allegedly has disciplinary problems that aint bad at all.. Ya think??

He may not pick up many yellow cards but he just isn't that good, I follow Ligue 1 as much as I do the Premiership. He's very limited, average and would look shite in our midfield. Plus he's a cock off the pitch. Non, merci

He is not DDR but for a DM hes got decent passes. Hes got more to his game than just tackling..

Although i find it hard to understand some of the hype as I think theres not much between him, Capoue and some others..

I think Cabaye is a much better alternative. Really don't understand the hype over M'Vila, I've seen him in the flesh on a number of occasions and fail to be impressed - plus he has the attitude of that rag scrote Ravel Morrison. He goes missing completely in games, his range of passing is questionable and would get bullied in a decent midfield. He'd be good for a mid-table Prem club but not for anyone hoping for the title. If he was on the bench, he'd kick off too. Yann M'Vila is not a team player!

Bazzmand Show said:
cmdub said:

What midfielders are good enough for the CL then? Because I'm sorry, Yaya Toure is one of the best CM's on the planet.
Didn't mean to lump yaya in with that but yaya is our 1 great CL option obviously..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.