Yann M`Vila

Ntini77 said:
Spurs have bid £12.7m according to the BBC.

yep and it seems the clubs aren't far apart so imagine a deal will be done. He'll be a decent player for them.

Doubt AVB will want much to do with Parker wouldn't be surprised if they make him available in Jan.

Apparently one of the names to replace De Jong is M'vila. Apparently we started talking with his entourage yesterday. The source is a good one, from my experience cos' that's how I first knew Hazard was going to Chelsea.

<a class="postlink" href="http://le10sport.com/football/france/mercato/exclu-city-discute-pour-m-vila73395" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://le10sport.com/football/france/me ... -vila73395</a>

@City_Watch
#mcfc have been in contact with Yann M'Vila's entourage today. Possible alternative if agreement for Garcia can't be reached. [Le 10 Sport]

Possibly BS, possibly true.

Nothing says "we fucked up" more than a club enquiring about a player 24 hours before the transfer deadline.

Project said:
Nothing says "we fucked up" more than a club enquiring about a player 24 hours before the transfer deadline.

This transfer window has been really poorly handled. Not in the way we haven't signed world class players, just the way the transfers have been handled overall. This should of been sorted from day 1. Not with what, 10 hours left ?

Are Spurs serious?

M'Vila, Sandro, Parker, Dembele, Moutinho, Huddlestone, Livermore. The fuck?

French football expert Matt Spiro: "Reports are gathering pace in France that Manchester City have opened talks with the France and Rennes midfielder Yann M'Vila. The Brittany club recently told Tottenham they would not allow the highly-rated 22-year-old to leave for less than £12m."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.