Yaya and Tevez up for the armband - NOTW

flipmode said:
De Jong for me. With Vinnie at VC. Imagine how fierce and volatile De Jong would be as Captain? He'd set the example you want a Captain to.

Kolo should be relinquished of his Captaincy duties IMO.

How is being volatile a good quality in a captain?

Stability is what you want in a capt and for that reason and more I'd love it to be Kompany but I'm not sure he'll start every game, though I'd like him to.

Yaya ain't kicked a ball for you yet I couldn't see that goin down well with the other players. Like the fella above me said I would go for de Jong he is a great player who would lead by example.
I also think you need that sort of fire in your belly to be captain if you look at all the greats adams, shearer, veira, makelele and, you will hate me for sayin but can't deny, keane.

only players i see as captain material are...

Shay, Kolo, Kompany and De Jong

for me Shay wont be number 1 next yr, Kolo was poor last yr imo... so i wud like to see Vinnie as C and Nige at VC

kompany wont be a regular starter imo, his best position is midfield and we are over loaded there so no one will start every game.
i'd give it boetang.

would say de jong,, but i think hes goin to get a few harsh bookings/ red cards this year due to his aggression (i c it as commitment) in the wc final,, so u cnt really rely on him,, kompany looks our safeest bet.

No way Ya Ya should get the captaincy, i don't agree with giving it to a player who's only been at the club 5 minutes, Kompany for me.

Dont understand the sentiment that a skipper should have been at the club years, if mancini thinks yaya is a leader maybe thats why he bought him therefore he will be made captain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.