YAYA: "Big Stars to stay, Directors have assured me"

BlueSinceBirth

"The directors at City have told me they will not be losing any of their big stars., I think Carlos Tevez will stick with us, and I also believe Robinho will return because he has such quality"

I cant see Robbie staying - i dont even think he would be a regular starter anymore, even though he has undoubted talent

BlueSinceBirth said:
"The directors at City have told me they will not be losing any of their big stars., I think Carlos Tevez will stick with us, and I also believe Robinho will return because he has such quality"

What about Bellamy?

yaya????? how come we are the only club to have went in for him????? wages at 200k a week!!!!!! this is surely gona set the cat among the piegons in the changing rooms,its only a matter of time before there all asking for this sort of money,and shortly after he joins he was quoted in the papers saying "yes i would go back to barca if they would take me" .my own thought is we shouldnt have touched him with a bardge pole

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.